Final ballot is due Wednesday morning.
|Last week's ballot.|
- You'll notice the delta is absent. That's because I'm an idiot and jumped the gun this morning. I submitted the same ballot before Brian was ready for this week's entries. So, yeah. About that.
- Alabama stays at No. 1 after demolishing Ole Miss. Texas falls to No. 3 after sleepwalking in the first half against Colorado and a solid road win by Florida.
- LSU moves from No. 4 to No. 16. Georgia Tech moves from No. 17 to No. 12.
- Gone are Wisconsin and Ole Miss. In are South Carolina and Central Michigan. The Chips' only loss was their first game of the year at Arizona. They have a decent road win against Michigan State and have handled everyone else on their schedule with ease.
- Who should be higher? Who should be lower? I like Ohio State so far. Its only loss was a close one against the No. 6 team and other than the opener against Navy, no one has come close. It's playing much better than it was at the beginning of the season.
- I moved Oklahoma down three spots despite winning against Baylor.
- Games watched: Virginia Tech-Boston College, Oklahoma State-Texas A&M, South Carolina-Kentucky, Baylor-Oklahoma, Alabama-Ole Miss, Duke-NC State, Georgia Tech-Florida State, Florida-LSU, TCU-Air Force, Fresno State-Hawaii