I'll turn in the final ballot Tuesday night. You have a say in these rankings. Leave your gripes in the comments.
|Last week's ballot|
- Welcome to the poll: Oklahoma, Arizona and the Couch Burners.
- I was thoroughly impressed by TCU's win over BYU. The Horned Frogs now have road wins over Clemson, Virginia and BYU. To win on the road at Clemson and BYU is a huge deal. They now have a much better resume than Boise right now.
- Arizona is this week's Pac 10 team that sneaks into the Top 25 that will probably lose next week to make way for Stanford or someone.
- Oklahoma's back in the Top 25. For now.
- Central Michigan has occupied No. 25 for a while now. Should the Chips be moved up?
- Is there anyone who deserves to be moved up or down? There's some debate the Hokies should be above the Nittany Lions, but the only argument I've heard is the Big Ten sucks. While that's true, I'm sure it alone warrants the Hokies being ahead of the Fighting Paternos just yet.
- Games watched: Minnesota at Ohio State, Connecticut at West Virginia, Arkansas at Ole Miss, Oklahoma at Kansas, TCU at BYU. Games listened to: Clemson at Miami (UM broadcast), Iowa at Michigan State (MSU broadcast).