Here's my initial entry for the BlogPoll after hearing arguments from readers. *confetti*
- The Top 5 stays the same. I know this will be controversial. A few of you made valid arguments against USC and Alabama being in the Top 5, but I didn't get any feedback from anyone on which teams were more deserving to be that high.
- Many of you had issues with Ohio State, so the Buckeyes have been moved from No. 6 to No. 8, allowing LSU and Cal to move up a spot.
- Virginia Tech and Oregon trade spots from the initial ballot.
- Georgia Tech has been moved ahead of Oklahoma State and Ole Miss to No. 11.
- Everyone else remains the same.
Thanks to everyone for their input. I look forward to doing this every week through the season. With swearing.