This week's roundtable serves as more of a support group than anything else. It's hosted by From the Rumble Seat and I've decided to answer all of their questions with Guns N Roses videos. Why? Why not? Woooooo! GNR! (Update: Here's the roundup.)
1. Enough with the MVP's and the National Title Talk... What ACC teams are going to be bowl eligible by November? Who will be left out in the cold?
2. What team performance (or lack thereof) this weekend shocked you the most? What individual's performance impressed/depressed you the most?
3. The ACC is fifth out of the Big 6 conferences in terms of out of conference winning percentage. Is this a function of a difficult out of conference schedule or are we legitimately the 2nd worst conference in the BCS?
4. James Madison's victory was the 13th I-AA victory over an ACC squad since 1984 (out of 160 total games). It was also the 5th I-AA victory over a I-A opponent in 2010. Is it really worth scheduling I-AA opponents to start the season particularly I-AA juggernauts like App. State, James Madison, or Villanova?
5. Have your expectations for the 2010 season or your team's place in the ACC changed after Week 2's round of games?
6. What's a bigger mismatch: You vs. Ralph Friedgen in a competitive eating matchup or the Iron Dukes versus Nick Saban on Saturday?