Perusing the internet today I found some pretty spectacular links that should interest Hokie fans, so I have compiled them below in a list. They're pretty comprehensive, and span from literature about the upcoming season to a former Hokie who is now a mortgage broker. Want to know who that is? Well, you'll have to read to find out.
- First off, if you missed any of our coverage on Twitter of the ACC Kickoff a weekend ago, here are a couple of clips (video and audio) that will give you a pretty comprehensive experience. Here's Logan Thomas' interview with the ACC Digital Network about his BCS Aspirations, and here's a Logan Thomas Interview where he fields questions from a few members of the ACC media. Lastly, here's Frank Beamer also sitting down with the ACC Digital Network to talk about his coaching philosophies and how the game has changed (or not changed).
- James Gayle was named to another watch list. This time it was the Ted Hendricks award, given to the nation's top defensive end. Gayle is also on the preseason watch lists for the Bednarik and Lombardi awards, and was named to the preseason ACC 1st team by the ACC media.
- SB Nation's Bill Connelly previews the Hokies' 2012 campaign and makes some projections about Tech's 2013 season as well.
- SB Nation's Football Study Hall breaks down Tech's offensive and defensive statistics from the previous few years and how they compare to the national averages.
- The Washington Post talks about the opportunity Nick Becton and Vinston Painter finally have as starters.
- Andy Bitter's preview of Georgia Tech game with Atlanta Journal Constitution.
- In case you had forgotten about him (or tried to forget about him), David Teel interviews Sean Glennon about his time at Tech and his brother's career at NC State.
- Sports Illustrated's Peter King gives us an update on Ryan Williams' injury and how he is progressing (hint, it's going pretty well).
- Seth Greenberg's interview with Mark Berman, where he gives several cryptic answers. All in all it's a very Seth Greenberg interview.