Final ballot is due Wednesday morning. You have a say in these rankings. Please leave your gripes in the comments.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Oklahoma (#15), South Florida (#18), Kansas (#22), Auburn (#23).
- Welcome to the ballot: Texas Tech, Utah, Pittsburgh and Oregon State.
- Texas moves up to No. 2. Its three-point win came against a ranked rival in a neutral site. Florida's three-point win came at home against Arkansas without Michael Smith.
- South Carolina didn't look bad against the No. 1 team. They stay where the were. Central Michigan also stays in the poll after beating WMU.
- Are the Hokies too high?
- If any of these teams should move out of the ballot, who is it and who should replace them?
- Games watched: Boise State-Tulsa, Cincinnati-South Florida, OU-Texas, Iowa-Wisconsin, Ohio State-Purdue, Arkansas-Florida, Texas Tech-Nebraska (1st Half), Virginia-Maryland, Virginia Tech-Georgia Tech.