Insert pithiness here.
Week 8 ACC Power Poll
1. Georgia Tech (LW: 2, Streak: W4)
2. Virginia Tech (LW: 3, Streak: L1)
3. Miami (LW: 1, Streak: L1)
4. Clemson (LW: 5, Streak: W2)
5. Boston College (LW: 4, Streak: L1)
6. Duke (LW: 9, Streak: W2)
7. Florida State (LW: 10, Streak: W1)
8. Virginia (LW: 6, Streak: L1)
9. North Carolina (LW: 7, Streak: L1)
10. Wake Forest (LW: 8, Streak: L2)
11. NC State (LW: 11, Streak: L3)
12. Maryland (LW: 12, Streak: L3)
Week 8 Results
Florida State 30, North Carolina 27
Georgia Tech 34, Virginia 9
Duke 17, Maryland 13
Notre Dame 20, Boston College 16
Clemson 40, Miami 37 (OT)
Navy 13, Wake Forest 10
Week 9 Schedule
(All Times Eastern)
ESPN GamePlan Schedule
Thursday, Oct. 29
North Carolina at Virginia Tech, 7:30 p.m., ESPN, DTV 206
Saturday, Oct. 31
NC State at Florida State, Noon, Raycom, DTV TBA
Coastal Carolina at Clemson, 1:30, ESPN360.com
Miami at Wake Forest, 3:30, ABC/ESPN2 Reverse Mirror
Central Michigan at Boston College, 3:30, ESPNU, DTV 614
Duke at Virginia, 3:30, ESPN360.com
Georgia Tech at Vanderbilt, 7:30, CSS
- Duke is No. 6. OMGWTF?
- Georgia Tech is going to win the league and go to the Orange Bowl.
- How much of a fustercluck is the Atlantic? Maryland can still go to the ACCCG by winning out and having Wake Forest lose twice.
- Virginia Tech, Miami and Boston College can all become bowl eligible with wins this week. Georgia Tech is already bowl eligible.