I buy your albums, I buy your tequila, I attend your concerts. And this is how you repay me?
Some additional fall tour dates and two Europe shows were announced by Margaritaville.com. No word yet on when tickets go on sale.
07.05.09 - Shepherds Bush Empire - London, England
09.26.09 - La Cigale - Paris, France
11.14.09 - Amway Arena - Orlando, FL
11.17.09 - John Paul Jones Arena - Charlottesville, VA
11.19.09 - Air Canada Centre - Toronto, Ontario
11.21.09 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT
11.24.09 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
This will be the second time (Feb. 8, 1988) that you've played in that God-forsaken hellhole. Where's my Blacksburg tour date, ass hole? You're on thin ice.
Future visits to Hooville will not be tolerated.
- She's still Annette to me. (College Game Balls)
- Hinton breaks down our national title chances. (Dr. Saturday)
- David Glenn reviews Tech's spring. (ACC Sports Journal)
- Comparing Vick's to other NFL off-field transgressions. (VT Hokie Fans)
ACC and Opponents
- The ACC can't keep two of its teams from going to Boston this time. (WSJ via BCI)
- Jeff takes time off from trying to decide which shade of yellow to paint the guest room to debate BC's most indispensable players with Brian. (BCI)
- GT faces a big road block to get to OKC. (The Legacyx4)
Stuff Only I Care About
- The Bear and the spread. (Smart Football)
- The BCS goes on the offensive and doesn't care who stands in its way. (Mr. College Football)
- A state-record 102 lbs. catfish was caught in the Commonwealth. (RTD)
- Sad times in Buffalo. (Sabres Edge)
- Did you see Malkin's goal last night? (Puck Daddy)
- Amalie Benjamin (who I love and in a heartbeat would give up my hard-drinking, road-tripping bachelor ways for) discusses the various reasons for David Ortiz's struggles this season. (Globe)