I'm back from Jawja where Winfield introduced me to Taco Mac and all it's greatness as well as PBR tallboys and $2 Tecates. Highlights from the trip include vomiting in Winfield's apartment while he slept, buying a beer for a UVa fan after the Hoos lost to Arkansas (the bastard got an expensive one, too) and drinking glorious Yuengling on draft for the first time in my life. Oh, and I ate bison.
I almost forgot. We cruised around in the MF'ing Rambin' (W)Reck! Picture me rollin'. However, we didn't take it to a strip club so I could buy it a lap dance like I requested.
I couldn't enjoy the nightlife in The ATL as much as I would have because of the convention in was in town for. Although Winfield will claim it was because I'm lame. But I did get the area scoped out for Labor Day weekend and the Alabama game. We're going to pull a Sherman that weekend.
ACC and Opponents
- A tongue-in-cheek ACC football quiz. (EDSBS)
- Brian returns to BCI after his funeral to discuss the ACCCG with Jeff. (BC Interruption)
- Julio Jones makes headlines, plays. (Roll Bama Roll)
- From Bugeaters to Cornhuskers. (Husker Extra)
- An interview with FSU's Greg Reid. (Tomahawk Nation)
- Turn the filter off on Google Images and search for Lauren Bowden. (The Legacyx4)
Stuff Only I Care About
- So you want to start a sports blog. (MGoBlog)
- Every woman in Oklahoma looks like this. (The Lost Ogle)
- Boom goes the ... career? (Awful Announcing)
- NHL 10 just got that much more awesome. (Puck Daddy)
- Amalie Benjamin (who I love and in a heartbeat would give up my hard-drinking, road-tripping bachelor ways for) on Dice-K, Buchholz and the rest of the pitchers. (Extra Bases)
- Sabres could take Kassian in Friday's draft. (Die by the Blade)
- FJM-style attack of Bucky's GM for a Day column. (First Time, Long Time)
- 1999 was a shitty, shitty year. Thanks for bringing that up, ass hole. (The Goose's Roost)