For the second consecutive year, I'll pick the ACC football season week-by-week with updated standings and pithy comments on each post.
Thursday, Oct. 22
North Carolina over Florida State
Saturday, Oct. 24
Boston College over Notre Dame
Miami over Clemson
Maryland over Duke
Georgia Tech over Virginia
Wake Forest over Navy
NC State and Virginia Tech
- BC is now 3-0 vs. non-conference opponents and 0-5 against ACC opponents.
- UNC is 6-1 and will likely be highly ranked going into Blacksburg in Week 9.
- Florida State falls from the ranks of the unbeaten, but gets the chance return the favor against NC State in Week 9.
- Miami re-enters the conversation in the Coastal by winning at home against Clemson. I think Miami will be strong at home this year, but have its struggles on the road.
- Georgia Tech finally wins in Hooville.