Final ballot is due Wednesday morning.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Clemson (#19), Oregon State (#20).
- I moved Southern Cal up for winning a true road game against a high-quality opponent.
- Utah and Oregon State didn't look very good in its games against San Jose State and UNLV.
- Kansas and North Carolina debut in the poll. It wasn't pretty, but the Tar Heels got a tough road win against a BCS opponent.
- I tried to avoid moving Ole Miss and Miami because neither played.
- BYU jumped a couple of teams because it's won two games away from home, one against a Top 5 team and another in impressive fashion.
- Georgia Tech notched a quality win on Thursday against Clemson.
- Games watched: Clemson at Georgia Tech, Colorado at Toledo, Fresno State at Wisconsin, North Carolina at Connecticut, Syracuse at Penn State, Notre Dame at Michigan, TCU at Virginia, Houston at Oklahoma State, South Carolina at Georgia, Air Force at Minnesota, USC at Ohio State, Purdue at Oregon, Utah at San Jose State, Oregon at UNLV, Marshall at Virginia Tech (Internet), Kent State at Boston College (Internet), James Madison at Maryland (Internet), Jacksonville State at Florida State (Internet), Miami U. at Boise State (Internet).
- Should BC be ranked?
- Should UNC be ranked?
- Are the Hokies too high?
- Is TCU too low?
- Should Okahoma State be dropped more?
- You have a say in the ballot, so let me know where I should move teams before Wednesday morning.