There's a new sheriff in town and a new favorite in the ACC Coastal.
Week 3 Power Poll
3. Virginia Tech
4. Florida State
5. North Carolina
6. Georgia Tech
7. Wake Forest
8. NC State
9. Boston College
Week 3 Results
Miami 33, Georgia Tech 17
Kansas 44, Duke 16
North Carolina 31, East Carolina 17
Clemson 25, Boston College 7
Virginia Tech 16, Nebraska 15
Southern Miss 37, Virginia 34
Middle Tennessee 32, Maryland 31
NC State 45, Gardner-Webb 14
Wake Forest 35, Elon 7
Florida State 54, BYU 28
Week 4 Schedule
All Times Eastern
Saturday, Sept. 26
North Carolina at Georgia Tech, Noon, Raycom, DTV TBA
South Florida at Florida State, Noon, ESPNU, DTV 614
Wake Forest at Boston College, 2:00, ESPN360
TCU at Clemson, 3:30, ESPN360
Miami at Virginia Tech, 3:30, ABC/ESPN Reverse Mirror
Rutgers at Maryland, 3:30, ESPN360
Pittsburgh at NC State, 3:30, ESPNU, DTV 614
NC Central at Duke, 7:00, None
- Good wins: Miami, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Florida State
- Florida State is this year's Maryland: Jekyll and Hyde.
- Virginia Tech played awful for 58 minutes and still won. Amazing.
- Miami is now the favorite in the Coastal and already has two impressive ACC wins.
- Maryland, Duke and Virginia are beyond horrible.
- Clemson probably has the best defense in the conference ...
- ... which is why we still don't know where BC fits in the grand scheme of this conference. It could still be the third-best team in the Atlantic.