Final ballot is due Wednesday morning.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Missouri (#22), Utah (#24).
- So far I'm more impressed with Texas than Florida. The Gators have two wins over cupcakes and a hard-fought win over a rival. Texas has a win over a cupcake, a big win on the road against a Mountain West team at high altitude and a hard-fought win over a rival. Florida could easily retake the No. 1 spot with a road conference win next week against Kentucky.
- Miami makes the biggest leap in the poll, up to my No. 9 spot. The Hurricanes have two impressive conference pelts.
- I'm a big fan of Cincinnati's. Not many teams can claim two road wins against BCS opponents, including a conference game, so far.
- Hard to move Nebraska or Virginia Tech up or down after that game. Both teams stay where they were last week.
- Any teams I'm leaving out that deserve to be ranked?
- Any teams I've included that have no business being ranked?