Final ballot is due Wednesday morning.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: North Carolina (#21), Clemson (#22), Florida State (#23), Washington (#25).
- Am I too bullish on Iowa and Houston, overreacting to big wins by both teams?
- I wanted to put Oregon on the ballot, but Missouri and Michigan are both undefeated. Should I put Oregon in anyway? Who should it replace?
- Which teams are too high? Which teams are too low?
- Miami wasn't punished as harshly for its loss because it was on the road against a Top 25 team. Cal and Ole Miss lost to teams out of the rankings and Penn State lost at home to an unranked team.
- Cincinnati has already amassed quite a resume with road wins against Oregon State and Rutgers and a win over Fresno State. The Bearcats jumped idle Oklahoma.