OK, I'm going to need a lot of help with this and we don't have much time. The final ballot is due Wednesday morning, so I'm hoping to submit it late tonight.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Oregon (#9), Iowa (#21), Florida State (#22).
- Games watched: Oregon at Boise State, Navy at Ohio State (first half), Georgia at Oklahoma State, Alabama vs. Virginia Tech, LSU at Washington (second half)
- Alabama moves ahead of USC. I came away very impressed with Alabama, but like just about every other team in the country, it has some offensive line issues.
- OSU, Ole Miss and Cal all move up because of impressive wins.
- Cincinnati, Missouri and Miami all enter the poll. Southern Miss stays at No. 25.
- Ohio State, Oklahoma and Virginia Tech are all really on equal footing with me right now. Ohio State is ahead of the other two because it's 1-0.
- How should I treat Oklahoma? With a healthy Sam Bradford I think it wins, but it lost Bradford because its offensive line is somehow worse than Virginia Tech's.
- I was high on BYU to begin with, so of course I'm going to move it up after a win like that.
- Any teams I'm missing that should be included? If they should be included, who should I drop?
- Notre Dame will not be ranked unless it beats Michigan and looks good doing so.