Week three was unkind to a lot of ranked teams, with three teams dropping out of the Top 25 and top 10 teams losing.
Let's take a quick look back at week three:
- A No. 2 USC team that many thought was the best in the nation coming into the season was knocked off for the fourth straight year by No. 21 Stanford.
- No. 10 Michigan State was upset 20-3 at home by No. 20 Notre Dame. Is this the year the Irish are back in serious contention for a NC game?
- Virginia Tech. Nothing to see here, carry on.
- Arkansas was without starting quarterback Tyler Wilson, but let's be honest, No. 1 Alabama's 52-0 win over the Razorbacks shows it was more than just the QB position.
- Georgia Tech flexed their offensive muscles with a beat down of ACC foe Virginia and No. Texas hung 66 on Ole Miss, a game that looked more like practice for the two teams.
- No. 18 Florida pulled away from No. 23 Tennessee in the second half of a big SEC game.
So what does Week 4 have in store for college football fans? Follow the jump to find out.
Just like last week, VT's game not included.