I'd like to thank Jess for stopping in and discussing Logan Thomas's prospects and his thoughts on the Cardinals picking Logan up with the 20th pick of the 4th round. You can read more about the Arizona Cardinals at their excellent site.
1) So by the looks of things, Bruce Arian's sole motive is to groom Logan at QB? No murmurs about splitting him out at TE/Slot WR any?
2) Looking at the film, how confident are you that he can put the whole package together and be at least a replacement level NFL starting QB?
3) What do you think of his mobility? Underrated? Overrated?
4) Arm strength we know about, he had the strongest arm in the draft. But do you trust that he'll ever have the touch to make all the throws?
5) In the event Logan is the future, what does that mean for the present? How happy will the Cardinals fan base be to learn that you might need to lean on Carson Palmer for a year or two more?