Fashion week will be here before you know it. I got left behind last year, and man was I embarrassed. Let's face it, there are plenty of choices out there. I thought it would be a good idea to give you some solid reasoning to buy the gear that we here at Gobbler Country wear at the biggest galas in New York. You only get one chance to make a first impression. Without further ado, here are our top ten reasons to own our shirt:
10. You can explain what a gobbler is. We know you are tired of explaining to people what a "Hokie" is.
9. If any member of the Gobbler Country staff sees you wearing it at a bar, they are CONTRACTUALLY obligated to buy you a beer.
8. The shirt also doubles as a towel in emergencies. (multi-tasking)
7. It will make your Cavalier friends jealous. Their shirts are boring, and probably smell bad.
6. It gives you something to wear while your tuxedo is at the cleaners.
5. It comes in white and orange. Two days of your weekly outfit selection process is done!
4. My son wears one, and he's pretty particular when it comes to fashion. And spiders.
3. No actual gobblers were harmed in the making of this T-Shirt. It is also gluten free.
2. All the cool kids will be wearing this shirt when we beat the brakes off of Ohio State.
1. It's time to retire that airbrushed "Spring Break '97" shirt and wear something more age appropriate.