So, the final practice of spring ball is here, and Gobbler Country is up in the press box to cover it. Witness as I try to juggle twitter and the game thread and the Hokies try to not get anyone injured at all.
Important questions for today:
- Can everyone avoid major injuries?
- What’s the current offensive line setup, and might it predict things to come? Is SIlas Dzansi still the left tackle as Yosuah Nijman gets bumped to the other side?
- With the riddled depth chart, who the heck is going to even catch passes for the Hokies in this game? Does it force them to actually go to the tight ends for once?
Nonparticipants for the game. Odd that Deablo is listed at WR. pic.twitter.com/WnWLWVeSgw— Gobbler Country (@gobblercountry) April 14, 2018
Also boy is the WR corps gutted. No wonder they did an offense/defense scrimmage.— Gobbler Country (@gobblercountry) April 14, 2018
4. Can we all escape without anyone getting hurt in the parking lot? It’s been a pretty crowded weekend in Blacksburg.
5. Is there really anything to this quarterback competition between Josh Jackson, Ryan Willis, and Hendon Hooker? Or is it all unnecessary smoke and mirrors?
Tune in and find out!