Virginia Tech athletic director Whit Babcock announced earlier this month that Lane Stadium would be at 100% capacity this fall. That allowed the Hokies to plan accordingly, and, as such, Virginia Tech announced all Effect games for this fall in Blacksburg.
Virginia Tech created the Effect games to encourage fans to pack Lane Stadium with one color. For instance, in a White Effect game, fans are encouraged to buy the White Effect games from Virginia Tech and wear them in unison at the designated game.
Here is the list of Effect games for 2021:
- Orange Effect - Friday, Sept. 3 vs. North Carolina
- Military Appreciation & White Effect - Saturday, Sept. 11 vs. Middle Tennessee
- Hokie Effect (Stripe Lane) - Saturday, Oct. 9 vs. Notre Dame
- Homecoming & Maroon Effect - Saturday, Oct. 16 vs. Pitt
Also, here is a list of the ticket options for 2021 from hokiesports.com.
- Season tickets - Starting at just $50 per game, enjoy exclusive benefits while saving money compared to mini-plans and individual game tickets
- 540 Zone season tickets - Package of two season tickets available exclusively to Hokies within a 75-mile radius of Blacksburg
- Fighting Gobbler Pack - An easy-to-use ticket package that offers a different seat location for the Hokies’ games against Middle Tennessee, Notre Dame, Syracuse and Duke
- 3-game mini-plans - Pick any three games to attend and build your own mini-plan (excluding Notre Dame)
- Flex tickets - Tickets that can be redeemed in any combination for any of Tech’s home games (excluding Notre Dame)
Who is ready for a packed house at Lane Stadium this fall?